Winter in Wartime Preparedness Guide: How to BE in Paradise under ALL Conditions
To view in your browser: CLICK HERE
STRETCHED to the LIMIT . . . by Joan Pancoe
“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: The last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances. Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. It is not freedom from conditions, but it is freedom to take a stand toward the conditions. What is to give light must endure burning.”
VIKTOR FRANKL, psychiatrist and author of Man’s Search for Meaning
As many of you know, in the last year I’ve experienced an onslaught of stress-inducing circumstances and energies that has made me feel as if I’m living under an unpredictable but almost relentless bombardment, as I’ve also heard is happening to many of you.
My channels tell me that we are all being tested in our ability to maintain peace of mind and internal stability as the world around us—in our personal realities and en mass—continues to rock and roll us with an accelerating speed that is the new normal. And, the reason it feels so assaultively challenging is because our nervous systems and psyches are still learning how to acclimate comfortably within these new conditions in Earth School.
Whenever Life pushes at us like this, it literally forces us to gather our forces, get stronger and grow as a form of what I call spiritual resistance training. And, now more than ever before, we’re moving into a period of just such intensive training. So for all of us with karmic pleasure ruts of lying around eating bon-bons (you know whom I’m talkin to:)), that jig is indeed up!
My reading was confirmed when I previewed next month’s two major planetary events:
1. On December 21st: Trickster of Awakening Uranus stations direct in combustible Aries on the Winter Solstice bringing us unexpected external events to shake us and/or wake us up even more than we could possibly even imagine yet.
2. On December 23rd: Karmic Teacher Saturn begins his once-in-30-years sojourn in consciousness-expanding Sagittarius through 2018, ever reminding us that Mind is the builder of all we perceive.
This means that the Universe is giving us the remainder of the Fall to integrate fully all the karmic lessons of Saturn’s transit through Scorpio over the last few years. And, with Neptune stationing direct in Pisces on November 15th, the only way to go—if we want to be fully prepared to stay sane and stable in 2015, is to begin now by choosing to make peace of mind our primary goal, before and beyond any external strivings or ego desires.
Rest assured that we will get tested on the major life choices we make this Fall as Saturn will be giving us a final review exam when he backs into Scorpio for three months from mid-June through mid-September 2015.
When I wrote about the “PSYCHIC FLU” in last month’s newsletter, I heard back from so many of you who’ve been experiencing variations of its symptoms. And, most importantly, that have been reassured by knowing that their symptoms are not necessarily something to run to the doctor about, but rather to work with through energetic grounding and stabilizing practices.
Consequently, since this psychic flu is ongoing—with cyclical flare-ups triggered by internal and external high-frequency stressors—here it is again:
What is the psychic flu? It’s a confluence of symptoms that many psychically sensitive souls have been experiencing cyclically for decades—including me.
Main symptoms can include combinations of: fatigue, body aches and joint pain, nervousness and free-floating anxiety (i.e. metaphysical angst), restless sleep, brain fog and feelings that the ego-identity is disintegrating.
The cause is the downloading of higher frequency galactic energies than the body’s nervous system and psychic circuitry can handle easily—exacerbated by periods of solar flares (occurring now). I choose to call these downloads “the quickening,” as they are ultimately assisting in accelerating the evolution of consciousness.
If you are experiencing the psychic flu, I know that it can be destabilizing, uncomfortable and at times downright terrifying—especially if you don‘t know what is happening to you—or why you feel under assault or bombardment.
But, GOOD NEWS! In addition to Taoist practices to ground and stabilize the physical vessel and dissolve anxiety (see below for MP3s), I have developed psychic empowerment practices to handle these energies in a way that keeps me happy, healthy and fully functional for over 40 years as a trance channel in NYC.
If you’re interested in reading more:
So, how do we make the most of this particularly challenging time with its overabundance of what I call FGO’s (f**kin’ growth opportunities) coming our way? And, especially, how do we best prepare ourselves to live in an empowering way in what can feel like a psychic combat zone—besides just yelling “INCOMING!” and hiding our heads under the covers?
Since there are infinite levels of heaven and hell, all available to be experienced—right here and right now— we always have a free will choice to live with internal freedom and at peace within our conditions—no matter how difficult.
So, if you’d like to learn how to be in your own paradise and allow inner peace to permeate your being as the major emotional tone of your day—here are some of my personal guidelines:
1. Paradise is ALWAYS an inside job. And while you might enjoy traveling to an external paradise from time to time as a treat, you actually NEVER have to leave your seat. But rather, choose to travel deep within your own BEING to find that which you have been eternally seeking.
2. No amount of external flux can take away your capacity to experience peace and paradise within—if you make it your priority, above all else. Now how empowering is that? Especially with all of the internal and external accelerating bombardment that characterizes the quickening as our new normal —all, ultimately, for the evolution of consciousness on the planet.
3. While there are often mosquitos in external paradises and upsetting thoughts buzzing around internally, we can still choose to reboot our consciousness as needed to stay focused on peace of mind and joy in Being.
4. It’s impossible to be in paradise all the time unless you are comfortable first with sitting in emptiness, i. e. the void, as this is the primordial space out of which all forms (including all planes of consciousness) continuously arise and fall way. So, for all you adrenaline junkies or “sick excitement” addicts out there (you know who you are) — you can choose to bottom out on this pattern now . . . or later. And yes, I promise you, expanding your consciousness this way is just as intense—but in a much more life-force enhancing way.
5. If you need to learn how to have power over your emotions and thoughts once they arise, the books of Thich Nhat Hanh, especially “Transformation and Healing” (click here: Amazon) have been most useful to me for over forty years.
6. If you haven’t found the perfect sitting practice that naturally leads you to a place of being in heaven all the time, why not try the one I teach that works so well for me? To get started, just download the Taoist Sitting Meditation MP3 on my website:
To explore more meditation options, please check out: Spiritual Practices Reading List
In closing, just as being in paradise all the time moves our experience of the Earth Game to a whole new level, in terms of horizontal movement—-the next leap in expanding our consciousness is to cultivate being in heaven or paradise all the time vertically.
All planes of consciousness are actually right here and right now, they’re just operating at different frequencies. And, as we learn how to attune to these higher energies (which is the purpose of the quickening) and loosen our attachment to only being in the relative reality and density of the earth plane, then a more absolute reality—where all veils of illusion and separateness fall away—becomes our normal operating mode of Being.
For more on this:
This means that, once our soul memory of having lived through dozens of incarnations is reactivated spontaneously or through spiritual processes such as past-life regression therapy, we start experiencing the dissolution of linear time and space and begin to experience pure Being in all dimensions simultaneously. (And, need I mention, hallucinogens become positively redundant.)
When we choose to identify more with our eternal soul than our ego/personality, fear of physical death naturally falls away. Then the transition to dropping our bodies, when the time comes, is relatively seamless as our identity is already multi-dimensional.
This allows us to enjoy being in the Eternal Now—i.e. all times and spaces—vertically and horizontally—simultaneously while being fully embodied in a human incarnation. In other words: Always in paradise. Then, as I say in my memoir, Cosmic Sugar: “The wisdom of no escape becomes the ultimate sweetness.” (For more Cosmic Sugar: AMAZON)
Wishing us all a harmonious Fall into Winter as we learn how to dance with whatever is in the Flow with neither attachment nor aversion to timing or outcomes. And so it is.
J O A N
Cruising the Arctic Sea Year-Round . . . by Joan Pancoe
“Wise beings can be peaceful in the midst of chaos, experiencing delight in the changing play of forms.” RAM DASS
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR 2015 PERSONAL COMING ATTRACTIONS READING?
Please don’t hesitate to call me for a free consultation to discuss how to customize the perfect session for your specific needs at this time. I’m looking forward to connecting with you:
Feel the need for some help in dealing with “the quickening” of energies now? Then it’s time for a daily mind/body/spirit practice that feeds your Soul! If you’d like to learn what keeps me sane, serene, internally stable and grounded, please check out:
To help catalyze an opening to a higher perspective, I’ve written a number of articles on themes such as: pleasure, joy and bliss, body karma, spiritual teachers, meditation, aliens, astrological themes and much more: WRITINGS
If you enjoy receiving these newsletters, I’m now posting more frequent planetary updates on my Facebook page:
Hope you “Like” and “Share!”
And on my website: NEWSFLASHES
A YOUTUBE Video of my entire TV Episode.
If you want to watch me performing past-life regression therapy, check it out—it’s only 22 minutes:
If you’d like to read more about my karmic pleasure rut:
For more of Joan’s art:
Please check out my friend and colleague, Dr. Adele McDowell’s, new book:
Making Peace with Suicide:
“It’s good medicine for the body, mind, and soul!”